Monday, December 26, 2011

Nikki turns 10!

On November 19, Nikki turned 10! She had a few girls over for a slumber party the weekend before, but we made her wait until the 19th for her presents from us and the rest of the family. She got up super early in order to open her presents. Here she is showing us what she got.

That evening, we invited the Gelsomino's over for cake and ice cream. (lemon cake with lemon frosting - anyone shocked to hear that cake request from her? I thought not. :) )


Our gift to her was tickets to the Papermill Playhouse to see White Christmas. Doug took her this year since they both have a love for the old Christmas movies, and I took her to the Little House on the Prairie play for a previous birthday a few years back.

I'll post pics from her slumber party later...

No comments: