OK, I know it's been awhile. We've been busy. Here are a few more pictures from Michigan. They are in reverse order. I don't think I'll ever get the hang of uploading pictures to this blog... Anyway, there are more apple-picking pictures, and some from the Air Museum that Caroline, the boys, and I visited one day while the other girls went to the beach with Memah.
Caroline asleep in the car after a day at the Kalamazoo Air Zoo Museum.
Caroline in a training module. Look out Airforce, she's ready!

Ryan in front of his favorite aircraft on display - a Navy helicopter.

Caroline made a bee-line for the pink airplane toy in a room full of other cool rides. You can lead a kid to a museum for education, but you can't make her care! Actually, she had a great time riding the kiddie rides AFTER spending time with something pink...

Ryan in front of his favorite aircraft on display - a Navy helicopter.
Caroline made a bee-line for the pink airplane toy in a room full of other cool rides. You can lead a kid to a museum for education, but you can't make her care! Actually, she had a great time riding the kiddie rides AFTER spending time with something pink...
1 comment:
YAY! I was coming back to yell at you again. . .because you know, you have nothing else going on in your life besides posting in this blog, I know.
But I was pleasantly surprised to see more photos! You are off the hook. . .for a while, anyway.
love ya!
Post a Comment