Caroline dreamed of being in the talent show ever since seeing her big sister dance in it last year. So she got two friends (Goda and Ava) to sing with her. I had nothing to do with this - the three of them worked on this for WEEKS during recess, singing for anyone who'd listen. They put their own actions to it, and came up with their own costume of t-shirts and sneakers since that's what the song calls for. I couldn't be more proud of these brave, talented first graders!
(BTW, when I try to play this on my computer, for some reason it won't play when you click on the "play arrow." It's as if it's not quite lined up properly. Move your mouse all around below and to the sides of the arrow until it lights up, and click. Sorry - I don't know how to fix it. And sorry for the shaky camera work...)
1 comment:
Fun! Good job Caroline :)
Post a Comment