Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tennis anyone?





Nikki has started taking tennis lessons and loves them! She loves everything about it - of course including the tennis outfit - skirt, shirt, and pink Yankees hat. She loves that her tennis racquet is pink, too! That being said, she actually does a pretty good job of connecting with the ball for a beginner. Lessons are at a private club (we are not members, but my friend Claire is a member and helps Coach Bill teach, so she got us in) on clay courts. Lessons are for two weeks, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Unfortunately, the second session is already full so I can't continue her lessons. But I've been watching carefully, and I can work on things with her in our backyard until she can take lessons again. Nikki takes the lessons with two of the Moms Group friends, and Caroline watches from the sidelines with her friend, Grace. Caroline is so athletic, I think she'd be able to hold her own with these 6-9 year olds, but they won't let her since she's only 4. But she can't wait to start them, too!

No comments: