We managed to go camping one weekend to Allaire State Park in NJ, which is where we camped last year. This time we all brought our swim suits and beach gear and headed to the beach in Belmar, only 15 minutes away from our campsite. We went with our neighbors again this year. Since I'm pregnant this summer, we opted for a cabin. I refuse to sleep in a tent on the ground in this condition. It turns out it was a good call, as this summer has had rain and cooler temperatures almost every day - no joke. Still waiting for global warming to come to NJ....
BEACH TIME!!!!
OUR CABIN AT ALLAIRE SP
WILDLIFE AT HOME:
This is Caroline after eating a purple popsicle (yes, I still say "popsicle" even though everyone in NJ calls them "ice-pops") See the fevery eyes? She couldn't shake that fever at the beginning of the month for more than a week. Poor kid.
A common sight along our street. Deer walk along the overgrown abandoned railroad tracks behind our property and frequently venture into our yards. This is two houses down from us. These fences mean nothing to them - they leap from yard to yard. They also are not afraid of our neighbor's yappy dog that tries to chase them along the fence.
1 comment:
Love the pictures of the girls Kim, but I want to see some of you too! I hear you are really starting to show! Have Doug or the girls take some pictures of you please!
Love, Rachel
Post a Comment